Figurare Holiday CandleRegular price $44.00 Sale price $33.00 Save 25%
(fi·gu·rà·re — An Italian verb meaning "to represent, to depict, to portray")
A modern reconfiguration of traditional opulence — Sumptuous fig leaves that graze subtle spices of black pepper, cardamom and coriander, surrounded by an ether of lavender and resinous fir balsam. Holiday-worthy, this earthy/herbal emerald delight snaps green vibrance — Sublime and grounded.
Reconfigure tradition with FIGURARE.
- Notes of fig leaves coriander seed, black pepper, cardamom, baies rose, lavender, nutmeg, patchouli, pepperwood, fir balsam, cedarwood
- Coconut & beeswax blend with braided cotton wick
- Dyed matte green glass tumbler
- Comes in matte light green embossed carton
- 8.5 oz, 3.4" tall; Roughly 50 hour burn time
- Please note this item is final sale and cannot be returned
Established in 2014 by David Kien and Matthew Herman, Boy Smells started as a scent experiment before turning into a home fragrance collection. Made in the USA, each scent is inspired by notes plucked from a personal catalog of memories, then re-expressed in a familiar but unexpected way.