Gua Sha Rose Quartz Facial Massage Tool
Gua Sha (the eastern botox) is a treatment/therapy technique that involves pulling rose quartz stone along the skin, and as this is done the skin layers are stimulated to reduce puffiness, promote anti-aging, flush out tissues via lymphatic drainage and much more. Unlike the traditional gua sha, when the facial is done properly using a light hand technique with facial oil should leave no marks on the skin.
The ergonomic design was hand carved to adapt to the shape and contours of the face used to perform a relaxing decongesting facial massage. This little unique tool is an excellent addition to any routine to help making facial features appear more youthful and well rested.
Gua Sha benefits:
- Firm facial muscles
- Smooths out skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves dark circles
- Reduces eye and facial puffiness
- Lightens age spots and skin discolorations
- Helps clear complexion
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Helps with dry & oily skin
- Helps clear rosacea
- Increases glow & radiance
- Handle with care
- Skin types: Normal, Acne Prone, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin
- Due to natural variations in the color of the crystal, each gua sha will be unique in color and stone marbling.
- All stones were energetically cleansed, and energized in the sunlight
- Instructions & areas of use:
- Third Eye: Glide from the middle of your eyebrows and up to your hairline. This area activates healing.
- Lower forehead: Sweep from the center of the forehead above your eyebrows going out to your temples.
- Under eyebrow: Use the curved part of your gua sha tool to gently scrape the area underneath your eyebrow.
- Under the eyes: Slowly and lightly glide the area where your eye bags typically show. Start from the side of your nose and go up to your temple.
- Cheek: In a sweeping motion, go from the side of your nose, across your cheek, and up again to the middle of your ear.
- Mouth area: Do the same for the mouth area again sweeping the lymph upward to your ear.
- Chin: Sweep from the middle of your face, under your lower lip and to the earlobe.
- Under chin: Gently scrape from the soft area under your chin to the bottom of your ear.
- Please note this item is final sale and cannot be returned