Hinoki Fantôme Magnum CandleRegular price $88.00
The resinous combination of sacred Japanese cypress and jasmine petals are uniquely wrapped in rich amber glow. Warm and meditative with an element of earthy spice and soft woodland moss. Best described as complex, balanced, and meditative, studies note hinoki's vibrant timber can induce physiological relaxation. A best seller and absolute year-round necessity to invigorate the senses.
- Notes of resin, hinoki, cardamom, jasmine, moss and guiac
- Coconut and beeswax blend with braided cotton wick
- Glossy black glass tumbler
- Comes in embossed matte pink carton
- 27 oz, 4.75" tall
- Roughly 110 hour burn time
Please note this item is final sale and cannot be returned
Established in 2014 by David Kien and Matthew Herman, Boy Smells started as a scent experiment before turning into a home fragrance collection. Made in the USA, each scent is inspired by notes plucked from a personal catalog of memories, then re-expressed in a familiar but unexpected way.