Mask, Pack of 2Regular price $30.00
In support of our local community during this challenging time, Maison Rogue is donating 100% of net proceeds from mask sales to New Jersey's Center for Food Action. The CFA provides food, housing, utility and heating assistance and offers counseling and advocacy services to low-income individuals and families in northern New Jersey.
AGOLDE's mask is designed for comfort and ease of wear without sacrificing on safety. With one closed loop at the top and ties at the bottom, this mask can be put on effortlessly and tied securely when needed.
This mask shape is meant to fit a wide range of faces comfortably and securely, including children over 10 years old. Masks can be adjusted based on construction. Made with two layers of cotton, featuring a pocket on the inside with open sides, customers can insert their own filter for extra protection. These masks are made at AGOLDE'S Los Angeles factory by a team that is dedicated to maintaining safe workplace practices.
Please read AGOLDE's disclaimer here before purchasing.
- Please note this item is final sale and is not returnable
- Pack of 2 masks
- AGOLDE embroidered on the side of each mask
- Fabrics may vary: 100% Cotton, Cotton Blends (98% Cotton, 2% Elastane)
- Material and color may vary
- Non-medical grade
- Not intended for clinical use
- Cotton thread
- Closed loop on top, tie on the bottom
- To be laundered before use (machine wash warm, only non-chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry low)
AGOLDE is a fashion forward denim label, experimental in both approach and
design. Continually seeking inspiration from the classics, the AGOLDE design
collective sets out to recreate them with a modern reinterpretation in mind. An
AGOLDE silhouette offers the authenticity and rarity found in discovering the
perfect vintage pair.