Rituals De Nîmes CandleRegular price $39.00
Redefine holiday traditions as your own with the classic spirit of DE NÎMES. Named after the city of Nîmes, France where denim workwear was first produced hundreds of years ago, this candle has the quiet, cool quality of French indigo. Invoking earthy notes of violet, eucalyptus and blueberry, this holiday scent has dressed up provincial quality. Additional essences of almond and rhubarb mingle with darker wood notes and juniper berry while ambergris gives it a slight seaside minerality.
THE RITUALS COLLECTION—'Tis a season to surrender to holiday magic and nature’s infinite wisdom. This year is a time to create new traditions—trade in your twinkling lights and boughs of holly for mystic manifestations and spirited candles that turn this holiday into a ritual for self-realization. Embrace tradition, but make it your own, with this reflective and sublime collection.
- Notes of almond, rhubarb, violet, ambergris, blueberry and juniper
- Dyed coconut & beeswax blend with braided cotton wick
- Matte ombre yellow glass tumbler with reflective gold/brass label
- Comes in embossed matte ombre navy carton with gold/brass details
- 8.5 oz, 3.4" tall
- Please note this item is final sale and cannot be returned
Established in 2014 by David Kien and Matthew Herman, Boy Smells started as a scent experiment before turning into a home fragrance collection. Made in the USA, each scent is inspired by notes plucked from a personal catalog of memories, then re-expressed in a familiar but unexpected way.