Shipping, Returns & Payment
COVID-19 UPDATE: There are currently no disruptions or delays to order fulfillment.
As the current situation continues to evolve, we want to stay connected with our Maison Rogue community. To best serve you, we are carefully following guidelines from the CDC. As a small business, we greatly appreciate your continued support. We hope that you and your family are staying healthy & safe during this difficult time.
You authorize MAISON ROGUE to deliver your ordered products to the shipping address without obtaining a signature and release and indemnify MAISON ROGUE from liability for any loss or damage that may result from leaving the package(s) at your shipping address without obtaining a signature.
Please note that Maison Rogue can not be held responsible for unanticipated delivery delays beyond Maison Rogue's control. Once a package is scanned in by the courier, the shipping and delivery status is no longer within our control. Please reach out directly to the courier for missing or stolen packages.
The US Department of Transportation does not allow pressurized or flammable items to be shipped by air. As a result, orders containing fragrance, nail and aerosol products must be delivered via our Ground shipping option.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Receive free standard shipping on all purchases. Offer valid only for orders shipping within the U.S.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items within fourteen (14) calendar days of the original purchase date for a refund of the value of the item to the same form of payment used. After 14 calendar days any returns will be refunded as merchandise credit on a gift card. After 30 calendar days we will no longer accept returns. A restocking fee of $8.00 (plus applicable taxes) will be deducted from your refund, along with any original and return shipping charges. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your return and receive an RA# and return shipping label.
Please note that we are unable to accommodate exchanges at this time.
Items should be returned unused and with all MAISON ROGUE and designer garment tags still attached. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of your order if any of your purchases have been delivered without MAISON ROGUE tags. Where provided, belts and any other designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Returns and exchanges that are damaged, soiled, or are missing tags will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
MAISON ROGUE only accepts returns using MAISON ROGUE pre-paid return labels.
All apothecary, beauty, lingerie, pierced jewelry, gourmet foods, and items marked as "FINAL SALE" are final sale.
QuadPay is a payment platform that allows you to pay for your purchases via 4 simple, interest-free payments, spread over a 6 week period. QuadPay is eligible on all orders starting at $100 and up to $1500. Read more about QuadPay here and if you need customer service support with QuadPay, please click here.
MAISON ROGUE Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the Website.
- Gift Cards are non-transferrable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, you can complete your order with no additional payment information. If a gift card is associated with a customer account, you can check the balance by using the link provided in the gift card email. For customers without accounts, please email email@example.com to confirm the remaining balance. If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
- If you return products you have purchased using a gift card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- If you would like to buy a gift card for someone else, you will need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
- MAISON ROGUE is not liable for delivery of a gift card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. MAISON ROGUE is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- MAISON ROGUE reserves the right to cancel a gift card if we deem such action necessary. Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a MAISON ROGUE gift card.
Please note that only one discount code can be used per transaction.